Helpware is a global company providing outsourcing back-office services with offices in the USA, Mexico, Ukraine, and the Philippines. We help small businesses as well as enterprises to free-up their teams so they can focus on strategic high-value tasks that will move the dial for their businesses.
We are growing and have an open position for Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer for our project. The product of our Client is the proprietary platform that leverages on Machine Learning for predictive analytics, Mathematical Optimization to solve complex resource scheduling problems and advanced Data Analytics for real-time business analytics.
- Provide support via phone and emails for the application that used widely in healthcare, retail, and other industries;
- Working with an AI platform/application that uses AI to predict workload and optimization;
- Troubleshoot using the application;
- Monitor integrations with other systems, system performance (CPU, memory usage);
- Manage configurations and applications deployment on-premises (client's servers);
- Provide server's maintenance (licenses, space in servers, configurations);
- Resolving tech issues related to application customization or integrations with different platforms/software, for example, HR tools;
- Writing support documentation, recording videos and tutorials, creating presentations, and any other self-service materials;
- Providing us weekly reports on the issue list.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent English;
- 1 year+ of Customer Support Experience;
- Experience in the installation of system software like IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, etc;
- Experience of working with Java Web Application;
- Java knowledge as a plus;
- Experience working with databases;
- SQL knowledge;
- Networking - SSL certificate updates.
- Downtown Kyiv location in a modern office (10-minute walk from Kontraktova);
- Competitive compensation linked to UAH/USD rate;
- Medical and Life insurance after the trial period;
- English classes with the native speaker;
- Business hours: 1:00 am- 10:00 am Kyiv time - NIGHT SHIFT;
- Corporate training and parties.
If you have qualifications needed and ready to maintain the required duties on a daily basis, please apply!