Helpware is a global company providing outsourcing back-office services with offices in the USA, Mexico, Ukraine, and the Philippines. We help small businesses as well as enterprises to free-up their teams so they can focus on strategic high-value tasks that will move the dial for their businesses.
In 2018 Clutch - B2B ratings, research, and reviews company - has named our Team a Leader in multiple service categories for BPO companies!
We are growing and looking for a Customer Success Associate. Our Customer Success team launches and engages our corporate customers to drive the Client's adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new SMB customers by engaging customers during the launch, driving ongoing adoption through support when needed, and managing renewals and overall account growth.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced English
- 1+ years in a customer-facing position, working with a high-volume of SMB clients in a fast-paced environment; ideally in SaaS
- Experience working with customers to discuss renewal, engagement and adoption numbers preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred
- Comfort in a startup environment - we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Fast learner, curious nature, and looking for personal and career development opportunities within a sales department.
- Support our SMB customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of the Client to customer employees, including sharing relevant creative assets
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement at
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Client's advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Experience, and Product teams to support SMB customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the Client org as needed to support customers' needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform Client sales process and product roadmap
- Downtown Kyiv location in a modern office (10-minute walk from Kontraktova);
- Competitive compensation linked to UAH/USD rate;
- Medical and Life insurance after the trial period;
- English classes with a native speaker;
- Schedule 10:00 - 19:00, 11:00-20:00 Kyiv Time
- Corporate training and parties.
If you have the qualifications needed and ready to maintain the required duties daily, please apply!
Don't forget to follow us